You have your guest list, cooking prep and gift-giving to worry about this holiday Xmas season. When your guests come over to your party, you’ll need music, of course.
Why add to the stress of what to play? Why abdicate and let your guests playing their lame music off their phones via Bluetooh?
What to do?
Johnny Elle is here to save your party with the Socially Upward, specially CURATED, specifically CRAFTED playlist!
- Start it off right with an uplifting song from British soul singer Michael Kiwanuke.
2. Nat King Cole. (Cheating here a bit by linking to his hits…but can’t go wrong with that!)
3. The distinct voice of Jill Barber with ‘Never Quit Loving You’
4. Coldplay – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5. Christmas Time is Here (Vince Guaraldi Trio)
6. Jamie Cullum – Gran Torino (live)
7. Muse – Explorers (live from War Child fundraiser)
8. Dido – White Flag
9. Evanescene – My Immortal
10. Kenny Burrell – Silent Night
11. Tea Party – Messenger
12. Paul McCartney – Have Yourself a…
13. Guests still hanging around? Time to kick ’em out gracefully with some LP!
Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments section!